The following forms can be accessed by "clicking" on them. 

The college transcript release form is for obtaining your college transcipt. This would be the case if you took an ITV/PSEO/CIS course while in high school. You would need to request a transcript from each college you attended and have it sent to the college you will be attending after high school.

The other transcript/health/IEP release form is for your high school information.